Everything To Know About Evaporative Cooling Method
In the summer seasons, different cities of Australia experience different weather conditions. For coastal cities, the high humidity in the atmosphere causes a lot of sweating and perspiration. However, if you move towards the inland cities, you will find the air deprived of humidity. As a result, in those areas, you will experience dry sweats.
With the variation of the weather, the artificial cooling systems have also been made separate. For humid areas, the best way to keep the environment cool is by installing an air conditioner. However, in the case of the dry regions, the AC won’t work correctly. In such cases, you need an appliance that works on the principle of evaporative cooling.
What Is The Process Called Evaporative Cooling?
Water has a high specific heat capacity because it can absorb a lot of heat energy without getting changed to the gaseous state. Similarly, it has a high latent heat capacity, allowing it to absorb a lot of energy from the surrounding to change its state from liquid to gas at the boiling point.
The entire evaporative cooling system works on this principle of the latent heat of the water. One kilogram of water can absorb 336-kilo joules of energy to form water vapor without the rise of any temperature.
How Is It Carried On Within The Cooler?
Now, since you have become familiar with the physics behind this process, let’s find out how the appliance works in a real-time scenario.
- The fan inside the cooler draws in the air. This is the hot air of the atmosphere.
- Once the air enters the appliance, it passes over the multiple layers of cooling pads. There is a water distribution center at the top of these pads which pour down the liquid. As a result, the water droplets stick to the surface.
- Once the heated air passes over the droplets, water absorbs the air’s heat energy to evaporate. The loss of energy causes a decline in the air temperature, thereby making it cooler. This is the process of evaporative cooling.
- The air is then expelled out of the cooler using an exhaust fan at the end.
What Are The Advantages Of This Cooling System?
Evaporative cooling systems are way more beneficial than the air conditioners, especially for cities near the Australian desert and the arid zones.
So, let’s discover the perks of installing an evaporative cooling system in your home.
- Highly energy efficient: without a doubt, these cookers can save a lot of energy compared to the air conditioners. Here, water is recycled at every step, and hence there is no loss of energy. Also, since the cooling is done based on a natural phenomenon, the coolers don’t draw too much electricity.
- Perfect for dry weather: since most parts of Australia suffer from a dry and non-humid atmospheric condition, you can say that the coolers are like angels in disguise. The cold air which is expelled out of the appliance contains moisture, because of which people can live comfortably. The moisture helps to keep the ambiance cool and dehydrated for at least some time.
- Affordable: the coolers are way cheaper as compared to the air conditioners. As a result, if you’re running tight on your budget, you will be able to easily afford this cooling system and start living a comfortable life.
Understanding the entire evaporative cooling mechanism needs a lot of technical knowledge. At least, with this discussion, we hope you know the basics about the cooler’s operation and how they can benefit you during the dry seasons.
A Complete Guide to Finding the Right Retirement Property for You
Whether you’re excited to pursue new hobbies or looking forward to settling down with your partner, retirement signals the next phase in your life. But deciding where to put down your roots isn’t an easy decision. From the benefits of a retirement village to tips…
Reasons Why Renting Could Be Better Than Buying for all Mumbaikars
For many people, own a home is a life long goal. Although there is a lot of homeownership in Mumbai today, this is not always the case. Historically, the family had to either build their own house or rent an apartment from someone else. Although…
Real estate Tips for an Immobilienmakler Neu Ulm to Be Successful
You know the top 10 tips for Immobilienmakler Neu Ulm to be successful. It is a simple list that is not very difficult to follow. If you follow it religiously, you will be successful in your career as an agent, no matter what level you are…
Things Only Experts Know About Residential Roofing
Your home’s roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s exterior. It is essential to understand what keeps your home looking beautiful and safe from elemental factors like weather from curb appeal to home safety. That’s where residential roofing comes in! Residential roofing is…
Let your CA Results Speak with the Best Institute For CA In India| VSI Jaipur
CA is the most favorite career priority among the young generations. Due to its increasing demands in public and government sectors with admirable salary packages. All interested students prepare for CA from their class 12th only. CA has three levels of examination, such as CA…
Popular Specializations in Law and Career Scopes in 2020
Being a lawyer is a noble profession and gives the power to make a difference in people’s life. The journey of becoming a lawyer is long and filled with hard work and sincerity. Passing with flying colors as a lawyer is not where the journey…
How are Educational Toys Important for Early Childhood Development?
For a child, toys play a very essential role in early development. whether it is a stuffed toy, doll, or a plastic car, it might be your favourite one or one of the most played ones, toys tend to influence a child’s early abilities and…
Benefits Of Taking The JEE Advanced
The Joint entrance examination is an all India common engineering entrance examination conducted for admissions in various engineering colleges all over the country. There are two tests conducted-JEE advanced and JEE main. Those students who clear the JEE mains are eligible to appear for the…
Keep it Cool with the Colour of the Day
White for Mondays – White represents peace and mellow and looks and feels incredibly cool as well. Quite literally, the lighter the cloth is, the cooler it is. But anyway moving on from the science, you cannot deny the fact that white can be matched…
# of different kinds of ties
Have you ever gone shopping for a tie and when you got to the store you noticed there were different kinds and styles of ties to choose from? Well that is because there is. Not only are there different kinds of ties but there are…
7 Types of Cool Beachwear for Men Who Want To Be Iconic For Every Girl
Men and women visit beaches and swimming pools to spend a day full of glamour and excitement. What accentuates your body assets? Well, it depends on different factors, including body type, skin tone, and more. However, your swimsuits are very important to achieve the goals….
What makes a Tote Handbag a Better Choice while going to the Gym?
When the gym becomes one of the most visited places after your home and workplace, mixing fashion and working out becomes a new trend. Becoming health conscious has now become priority for everyone, which means people are adding branded outfits, bags and accessories to sweat…