Are you trying to configure your Netgear Nighthawk extender to extend the WIFI of your house? Router login is the required web address in your browser to access the quick setup wizard. The quick setup wizard of your Nighthawk setup device helps to configure the extender in just a very few easy steps. The web URL routerlogin.net redirects the users to the dashboard of the Nighthawk setup device. So you can easily customize your wireless settings.
Configure the Netgear Nighthawk setup device utilizing the WPS button
- Plug your Netgear Nighthawk setup device into the electric outlet.
- Or plug it in to a socket to get a sufficient power supply.
- Hold the extender till the LED light goes green.
- Now, press and hold the WPS button on your WIFI router for at least three seconds.
- At the same time, press and hold the WPS button on your Netgear Nighthawk extender.
- Press it for at least three seconds.
- When you see that the WPS light goes green on your WIFI extender, it means the extender has associated with the router.
- Also, check the WPS LED light on your WIFI router. It must be solid blue.
- The router and your Netgear Nighthawk setup device are now communicating well.
- The other way to connect your Netgear Extender to the WIFI router is via an Ethernet cable.
After that, arrange a PC or a computer to launch routerlogin.net and connect to the router’s network.
Steps to log in to your Netgear Nighthawk login page
You can follow the same login process to most of the Netgear Nighthawk login devices in the same way as we have described here.
- Connect a computer, a laptop, or a Mac device to the LAN port of your Netgear Nighthawk device using an Ethernet cable.
- You need to assign a static IP address manually on the computer. To provide a static IP address to your computer, follow the following steps.
- Left-click to the option START on your window computer. And then Go to the control panel>then Network and Internet>then Network and Sharing Center.
- At last, click on Change Adapter Settings> Local Area Network>Properties> Double-tap the option Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Now, set the static IP address as 192.168.1x in case your static IP address is 192.168.1.250. And then open a web browser.
- On the search bar of the web browser, type routerlogin.net address of the Netgear Nighthawk setup device. And hit the enter button.
- Now a security window will appear on the screen. It will ask you to enter the username and password of your wireless Netgear Nighthawk setup device.
- Admin is the default username and password of your Netgear Nighthawk setup device. Fill it into the username and password of both fields. Then click OK.
- The IP address 192.168.1.250 or the web address routerlogin.net is to log in to the web-based management page of your Netgear Nighthawk login device.
These web addresses take you directly to the default login window of your Netgear device. After getting the dashboard of your Netgear Nighthawk login page, select the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequency. And then, click the save button to secure the entire settings made by you.
Reasons being not able to access routerlogin.net.
The routerlogin.net is the service domain name. The Nighthawk login web domain has developed by Netgear. And it is utilized to get to the login procedure of a Netgear Extender/Nighthawk device. You can likewise use this web address to get to the Netgear Extender’s web-based management page. You can also get the login page of your Netgear Extender by utilizing the default IP address 192.168.0.254 if routerlogin.net is not working.
In some of the conditions, you will not be able to access the Netgear Nighthawk login page. In the following steps, we will discuss some of the causes of this issue. Why you are not able to access the login page by using the official web address or the IP address:
- Check your device is connected to the router’s network or not.
- Clear the web browsing history and the cache memory of your device.
- Make sure that the web address that you are using is accurate.
- If the web address does not take you to the Netgear Nighthawk login window.
- Then it is better to use the IP address of your device.
- Some inaccurate spellings while typing the web addresses into the address bar can take you to other websites.
In case the IP address and the web address routerlogin.net fails to access the interface of your Netgear router login page. Then set up your Netgear Extender and the router using the WPS button. Moreover, you can call our customer executives whenever you required. We are ready to help you by all means of solutions.