Laughter is very important in life, in this sense jokes play an important role in laughter. Start your day with these 50+ funny jokes that will make you cry. After suggestions from our team members, we have collected these funny jokes for you. We hope you enjoy our collection of 50+ funny jokes. These one-liners also make great t-shirts to give to friends or to show off your eco-friendly and funny side.
- After Akko leaves Bappi, Ambi’s dog? Mississippi!
- What did dad say when buying lipstick? Credit to my account!
- I hate Russian dolls. They are all one.
- Is Macaroni a programmed image? – Impasto Syndrome!
- For dear life, “Nah garu veru ittiyokargavdta” anta natu, singing, nyadan.
- “Oh, the mask…” I’m Batman or something.
- If there is air flow, put the mouth? Roberto!
- Where did the dance computer go? Disc-O!
- Akkutikku Kiukkukkuku? Wait for the sound to stop!
- Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl on your way to the bathroom? Because urine is silent.
- Aku nukkakutu nimmakayu kiyu kiiku? Lemon help!
- Hello Cliff!
- One night the machine was stolen and the toilet paper was stolen. When the police came to investigate, they had nothing to do and their report was incomplete.
- What did the fish say when it hit the wall? apologies!
- Mantatun inan kanaan kanaan kanaan kana n n n pattam manta numan naan.
- I admit the discomfort is above average, but I like it.
Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh: One-Liners
- They said they can’t get the software anymore.
- Let’s first name US Vice Presidents Al Gore.”
- A friend of mine sold a broken yo-yo without strings.
- I tried running the next day. Adi ai madamala porugitad pardwarchi champagne.
- The next day I went on a goose hunt but when they started flying I knew it was over.
- What is the main cause of dry skin? have to do
- At the climbing center the next day, however, someone stole the railings from the walls. Honestly, you can’t fix it.
- I worked as an accountant for 10 years…the local library is not happy about that.
- Wakarku kuttu kuttiu matlukkkukkukal
- Why didn’t you attack Taylor Swift? He has bad blood.
Funny jokes that will make you cry, grown-up
Men make similar judgments about their sexuality. -They put him on the couch making noise for 3 minutes before he collapsed.
One day someone asked me how to spell “ball” and I replied, “You should have asked me because it was on the tip of my tongue last night.”
What do tofu and physical organs have in common? Both are meat products.
What do you call useless penile skin? Rod
A naked man entered the church. The police chased him and eventually caught him in flames.
I don’t need a driver’s license to drive a car.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence… “Well, things didn’t go as planned.”
I come from a place where “keep talking” means you should shut up.
What do you call a computer science professor who touches his students? PDF to document
How is innocence like soap bubbles? It was one peek and it was gone.
What does parsley hair look like? Push it before you start eating.
How do you take Burger King with Dairy Queen?
What do you do when your cat dies? Play with the neighbor’s cat instead.
What is the common denominator between the stick and the Rubik’s cube? The more you play, the harder it gets.
Funny Jokes That Will Make You Cry: Teens
What did the French teacher say to the class? I don’t know if I understood.
Why can’t a teacher control his students? He couldn’t find his glasses.
What did the tomato in the ketchup bottle say? How are you bro
What is not caught and thrown? Your breath
What did the cook say to make fun of the raw potato? This will be your last bake.
The more you use it, the worse it gets, but is it boring if you never use it? The students
What is the difference between the ACT and the SAT? message.
What is the common denominator between schools and plants? It was a loss.
What would you do if you got mugged in high school? Wake him up.
I’m mostly “peace, love and light” and quite a bit of “go fight”.
Funny jokes for kids
Q: What did the snowman say to the other snowman?
A: Can you smell the carrots?
Q: Why can’t Cinderella play soccer?
A: Because you run the ball all the time.
Q: Why can’t you give Elsa a balloon?
A: You will leave him alone.
Q: Did you hear about the kidnapping in the park?
Q: Why are there fences around the cemetery?
A: People want to come inside.
Q: What music scares balloons?
A: Pop music.
Q: What did the policeman call the belly button?
A: You are under the jacket.
Q: Why does Peter Pan always shave?
A: Because it never explodes.
Q: How is a weaving dance done?
A: Put a little jig in there.
Q: Why is the vacuum delayed?
A: It was flooded.