Many customers often have trouble registering with MagicJack, but we don’t have to worry about looking at mjreg.com for how to register with or without a computer.
Basic steps for registering as a MagicJack user:
- Step 1 – You must first enter the Ethernet link on the magicJack Ethernet port. From now on, you need to connect one end of the power cord to the MagicJack and the other end to a power tool.
- Step 2: Then open any browser and search for “www.mjreg.com”.
- Step 3 – Once you’ve accessed this site, you’ll need to follow the onscreen instructions and enter your information.
- Step 4: You’ll then need to dial a new number from the overview, and that number will become your new phone number.
- Step 5: If you have any problems during the magicJack registration process, contact your magicJack customer directly.
Check out these ways to organize MagicJack on your computer
- Step 1: You must first connect MagicJack to a USB port on your computer (mainframe).
- Step 2: If you are using a Macintosh, double-click MagicJack on the screen. If you are using a Windows computer, the magicJack firmware will be downloaded automatically.
- Step 3 – Then go to “www.mjreg.com” and follow our magicJack registration steps.
How to fix Magic Jack without a computer?
- Step 1: You need to configure MagicJack using the network and electrical components provided above.
- Step 2: After successfully configuring MagicJack, insert the phone link into the magicJack phone port.
- Step 3 – In the next step, you need to plug in the power cord.
- Step 4: You must now follow the registration procedure. To do this, go to www.mjreg.com and dial the number for magicJack.
This number is your new number to call.
magicJack helps people go beyond traditional phone management by enabling them to make decisions online. In general, it can be seen that the customer has a number of questions about magicJack, e.g. how to register, how long it takes to set it up, and more.
Once you have completed the above steps, you are ready to set up and receive your phone’s resolution with your magicJack. It still assumes that you’re having trouble installing magicJack or making phone decisions and then calling the magicJack verification number directly.
In addition, assuming you need to delete calls, you must first enter the number and then you can easily delete the call from your phone history. If you need to delete a contact, click the checkbox next to “Delete all calls.”
On the other hand, assuming you need to change your contact information, first, open the list of contacts and then tap the contact you want to delete directly. Then click Edit and make corrections.
I believe you can now see how to register magicJack on mjreg.com with or without a computer. If you have a problem with your magicJack device, seek professional help by contacting us