Current owners of Minecraft. Nintendo Update Edition, get the latest version of Microsoft for free. You can either follow the in-game option to get a new one or stick with the Nintendo eShop.
The cost of online membership is determined by the system that suits you, so Nintendo Switch players do not need a Stay Silver or Console Sport Go Final console membership. However, multiple players must participate online on Nintendo Switch.
Connect a Microsoft account to your Nintendo Switch
A Microsoft account is preferred and you may not need to play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch. Here is a free account that you need to use to register on your device. It allows users to enjoy Minecraft with multiplayer on non-Nintendo devices such as iOS, Android, console and Windows 10 (using Skip Games, Realms or Server).
Additionally, if you have a Microsoft account, you can transfer your MineCoin and Marketplace purchases between products and platforms. To create a new Microsoft account, visit account.microsoft.com
How do I enter the transition?
- In Minecraft Gym Manager, select Sign in to Microsoft account https www microsoft com link
- It provides an 8-digit unique number and instructions through the cooperation instruction;
- Follow the instructions on this site to enter an 8-digit number so you can enter all the numbers.
- How do I find my friends with a Microsoft account?
Immediately after closing your Microsoft account, select Edit on the home screen.
- Go to the “Friends” tab.
- Select Continuous shooting.
- Find friends by signing into Microsoft GamerTag.
- How do I link my Nintendo Account?
- Create a personal account anywhere and select Application Settings from the HOME menu.
- Find the visible user and select the personal account to access the settings page.
- Select Connect Nintendo Account.
- To create a new Nintendo Account, select Create New Account.