JEE Main 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in two sessions – January & April. Candidates planning to appear in the first session of the exam must fast track their preparation. Owing to the COVID-19 outbreak, class room coaching is not possible yet. Hence, this blog on JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips can be useful without going outside.
To crack the exam with good scores, candidates must have a good strategy for the exam. A few of the important JEE Main 2021 preparation tips includes time management, syllabus and topics, taking mock tests, and continuous revisions. Those who are aiming to show up in the upcoming session of JEE Main 2021 must consider the tips mentioned below and buckle up for final preparation.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips
There are many top engineering colleges all over India, aspirants wanting to seek admission there need to clear the exam. Here are a few JEE Main 2021 preparation tips to score well in the exam.
- It is a very important aspect to clear the JEE Main, the candidates must have proper time management.
- The applicants must plan an organized time table to manage time.
- The students must stick to the timetable and follow it.
- They must set deadlines to cover the syllabus within the timeframe and keep time for revision.
Know the Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The candidates must know the syllabus of JEE Main 2021 well enough.
- You must go through the important topics and revise them on a regular basis.
- Plan and study according to the weightage.
- The candidates must be well updated about the new exam pattern.
- From 2021 onwards, the B.Planning subject will be considered as a separate paper.
- In 2021, the questions from each section will be reduced in the exam.
- There will not only be MCQs, but numerical based questions are also added from 2021 onwards.
- In the numerical questions, there will be no negative marking. Hence, knowing syllabus and exam pattern is one of most important aspects in the JEE Main 2021 preparation tips.
Practice Main Mock Tests
- The applicants should practice mock tests for better understanding as it will help them understand the pattern.
- Mock tests help the candidates to improve speed, accuracy and workout weaknesses.
- Revision is one of the most important aspects among all the JEE Main 2021 preparation tips.
- The final days before the exam must be devoted towards revision.
- Revision ensures that the candidates are on track with the topics and do not miss any topics.
- The aspirants must practice previous years’ JEE Main question papers.
- The more you Practise it helps to build up speed.
- Thus speed is an aspect to be kept in mind while formulating JEE Main 2021 preparation strategy during the final hours.
- The candidates must solve the questions which they are sure about at first.
- Accurate answers help to get a better overall score and hence improves the ranks. Thus, accuracy should be kept in mind during JEE Main 2021 preparation.
- The candidates must attempt all numerical questions as there is no negative marking for them.
Some of the other JEE Main 2021 preparation tips are – Candidates to avoid continuous breaks for 3 hours as the exam will be of 3 hours. The students must try to complete the examination within 2 hours and 30 minutes, especially including the topics that carry heavy weightage.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips – How to make a Preparation Plan?
Here are a few helpful JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips tips that the applicants can follow while making a preparation plan –
- Students must have a good idea about the weightage of different subjects in JEE Main.
- The candidates must go through the topics more efficiently which carry higher weightage .
- The topics must be segregated and should be well divided.
- The students must constantly practice subjects like maths.
- Try to stick to your daily and monthly schedules and focus on the main topics first.
- The applicants must keep one month for revision.
JEE Main 2021 Preparation – Important Books
- All the applicants appearing for JEE Main 2021 exam must consider NCERT books to cover all topics.
- The applicants should refer to other materials for covering sub-topics as it helps in better understanding.
- There are many books available in the market that consist of JEE Main 2021 Preparation tips and also include different important topics.
- These books also have question banks to practice.
- These sample paper practices will help the students build speed while attempting the JEE Main 2021 exam.
|Physics||H.C. Verma – For numerical practice and concepts, Resnick and Halliday: An optional book for concepts and their examples, DC Pandey and O.P Tandon|
|Chemistry||Numerical Chemistry (Objective book) by P. Bahadur, S.N Sanyal’s Organic Chemistry book, NCERTs for Inorganic chemistry|
|Mathematics||Coordinate Geometry and Trigonometry by S.L. Loney-A Das Gupta’s book for subjective and objective practice, Calculus by G N Berman, Arihant Books, Algebra – Hall, and Knight|
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips: Importance of Coaching Institutes
- The coaching institutes help the students to prepare well and offer them, faculties, from top colleges of the country
- The students seeking coaching can develop a strong base for JEE Main 2021.
- The aspirants wanting to clear the exam needs to follow a specific study pattern and set their goals
- The study schedule is dictated by the institutes.
- But, in 2021 (most part), classroom coaching may not be available yet. Whatever you do, online classes are the only alternative.
Though the JEE Main 2021 dates are not out yet officially, students must not lose focus and keep up the rhythm while preparing. At this point, most of the aspirants appearing for the January session of the exam will be in their final stages of preparation. We are sure that the JEE Main 2021 preparation tips mentioned above will be handy for aspirants. Also, stay tuned to our blogs and official websites for new updates.