Extending the Asus WIFI network in the best way is the first most priority of the user. You must have an Asus router. A web browser. And a configuration device, such as a laptop, mobile, or computer. When the Asus router setup finishes, place your router and the range extender appropriately. In case you have fixed your Asus router to some inappropriate location. Then the router.asus.com login page cannot connect to the WIFI network. Therefore, it will not be possible for you to extend your wireless WIFI network.
Router Asus login and setup
- Login to your Router Asus login is a must to track your account.
- If you have an account, you can access the settings of your Router Asus login page whenever you want.
- Login to your Router Asus login page is simple using a web browser.
- Also, use the Router.asus.com web address.
- You can only access the device when you log in to the dashboard of your Router Asus login window.
- After that, enter the username and password in the required fields. Then click the login button.
- You will receive all notifications and updates after login into the web-based interface of your Asus router.
Still not able to access Router.asus.com
Cause 1: You have not connected the wireless or the wired devices directly to the Router Asus setup device, like a laptop, computer or mobile device.
Directly connect your client devices to the wireless Router Asus setup device. Connect them through an Ethernet cable. If you cannot access it using a cable connection, then shut down your WIFI router temporarily. And then connect to the extender via the same Ethernet cable.
In case you are using the IP address to access the Router Asus setup device. Then go to the DHCP client list in your main wifi router. And then find out the exact IP address of the Asus router setup device.
Cause 2: The devices might have connected directly to the Router.asus.com setup device. But the DNS cache needs to be removed.
- Disconnect the client devices from your Asus router setup device and reconnect it after a while.
- Wait for at least a few minutes till the client device can renew its IP addresses.
- For window devices, go to Start Menu>>All Programs>>Accessories>>Command Prompt.
- Here you need to type in IPCONFIG/flushDNS into the command prompt window.
- If you are using a mobile device and tables to access the Asus router login page.
- Then the simplest way is to reset the DNS cache by performing a power cycle process.
Cause 3: You may have entered the domain name Router.asus.com in the search bar but not the address bar.
Make sure you type in the domain name into the correct address bar instead of the search bar. The address bar is just there where you type the domain name, like http://Router.asus.com, even when you surf any web browser.
Manually update the Firmware after Router Asus setup
- In the foremost step, make a direct connection between the devices.
- Like your Asus router and the WIFI Extender.
- Power on the device to connect it to the router using Wifi arrays.
- Open a preferred web browser and type the official web address Router.asus.com.
- Type the web address into the address bar to download and install the most recent firmware.
- Go to the programs and open the System devices tabs.
- Here you should select the firmware Update option to renew the firmware.
- Download and click the Update firmware option.
- The Firmware update will continue aside.
- Try not to turn off the device while the update procedure is under process.
Reboot the Asus router after the firmware update completes. And then restart the router once more.
Get the desired Firmware Version for My Asus router setup device.
Are you not able to find the firmware update within the device settings? Then you have to download it from the official website of Router Asus login. Go to the official website and get the most desired firmware version for your device.
- Unzip the file using tools like WinZip or WinRAR.
- After that, extract the downloaded firmware file.
- And then, save it on your computer.
- Login to your Asus router setup device and its management page via Router.asus.com.
- Now, enter the required credentials to clear the authentication page.
- Go to system tools>Then the Firmware Update>Click Browse button.
- Hereafter, select the firmware file extracted and saved on your computer.
- And then click the upgrade button.
When the upgrading process completes, the device will reboot automatically. Please wait, at least five minutes. Then check if the firmware update has finished.
Asus router login: Some common issues
Forget my Router.asus.com Login Password?
In this, you need to try the hard reset process to your router. The hard reset required to press the reset button given on your Asus WIFI router. Press the reset button for not less than 10 seconds. When the router starts booting up, it means the router has set to its default factory settings.
The Asus router login page is not loading?
There might be various reasons that your Asus router login page fails to load. In this case, you need to check the WIFI connectivity of your router. The Ethernet cable might have got damaged. You might be entering the wrong IP address. Therefore, you need to use the IP address 192.168.01. Or 192.168.1.1. You can even use the web domain www.router.asus.com into the address bar of the most suitable web browser.