A few days ago, FIA Federal Investigation Agency announced more than 1,100 vacancies for various posts, and those who are looking to apply for FIA jobs in Pakistan, all the options and procedures on this page can be collected together. This year, the FIA will conduct a direct admission test as recruitment tests will be conducted through various screening service agencies when the jobs are first advertised, but now the department will conduct screening and recruit people. So candidates who have taken and applied for FIA jobs in Pakistan like Assistant, Investigating Inspector, Steno Typist, UDC, LDC and some others can apply from this site. Learn to apply.
How to apply for FIA jobs in Pakistan.
People do not know how to apply for FIA jobs online because some people face various problems while applying online. Just follow the instructions and apply online. Hopefully your application will be submitted.
- Open the official web page of FIA.
- If you have already registered on the portal, then just Sign in while if you are going to first time then click on register a new user.
- A form will show on your screen for new user registration.
- Give the complete details about, first Name, Last Name, Father Name, CNIC No, and give the Email address.
- After give the email address department of FIA will send you a verification code on your email address and you will put then will register.
- After creating an account log in and click on apply online.
- All jobs will show on your screen and you will select which is you interested in.
- Portal requires some academic details, Personal Details, and some other info.
- Then upload the Photo.
- Click on Submit Option and hopefully, your application will submit.
All the details on how to apply for FIA jobs in Pakistan are provided which people can read well. Also most people have this because the portal requires less than 30kb when uploading an image and MB people upload photos.
All candidates are eligible as the criteria for each place is different. Use caution when applying, because if you provide incorrect information, you will be rejected by the department that handles requests and lose your chance. For students who need to apply online but still have issues, read the above information and try again. I hope you succeed.