NEET 2021 application form is expected to be released soon. The candidates required to pass 10+2 in Science Stream to apply for the exam. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET 2021 application forms online. Aspirants wanting to apply must register themselves on the official website first. Students wanting to pursue or take admission in courses like MBBS, BDS, BUMS, BAMS, BSMS, BHMS can fill the NEET 2021 registration form. Further information on the application process is mentioned below.
NEET 2021 Application Form – Dates, Process, and other Details
First, let’s share some information about tentative dates for NEET 2021 Application form-
|NEET 2021 Application Form – Registration Start Date||The second week of December 2020|
|Deadline to fill the application form||The second week of January 2021|
|Successful transaction of application fee||The second week of January 2021|
|Correction window||Last week of January 2021|
|NEET 2021 exam day||The first week of May 2021|
NEET 2021 Eligibility
Before filling the NEET 2021 application form, it is important to check the eligibility.
- The applicants who are from both Citizens of India and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) are eligible to apply for NEET 2021 examination. Furthermore, the PIO, NRIs, and Foreign Nationals can also apply for the same exam.
- The candidates who are appearing must be above the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
- The NEET 2021 entrance test does not have an upper age limit; this is indeed an interim order of the Supreme Court.
- The Candidates need to clear the 12th standard (10+2) examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates need to have subjects like Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and English in their Higher Secondary Board Examination.
- The candidates from the General category must carry a 50% aggregate in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- The Candidates from the reserved category are 42% aggregate in the same three subjects.
- The candidates who are Physically handicapped need to Score at least 45 %.
- Students of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, and Telangana are eligible for All India 15% quota only.
- The students appearing for the NEET 2021 entrance test, Aadhar Card is not compulsory.
- The candidates can appear for the NEET entrance examination as many times as they want, as there’s no limit set on the number of attempts.
- The Indian Nationals along with OCIs, NRIs, and PIOs can also appear for state quota.
NEET 2021 Application Form – Process
All the applicants should have a strong internet connection to fill and download the NEET 2021 application form. The candidates must follow these steps-
- The applicants should visit the official website and click the application link.
- Then you will find the ‘ New Registration’ on NEET 2021 application form and must click on it.
- After clicking on new registration, you will get an OTP on the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Applicants must now log in using their generated ID & Password.
- The applicants now must click on ‘Fill Application Form’. They must enter details like qualifications, personal, address, and academic details.
- After filling in the required information and details, the applicants are required to upload the documents required for NEET 2021 application form in a proper format.
- The last step is to pay the application fee in online mode and take a print out of the receipt.
NEET 2021 Application Form – Fees
|General EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs 1400|
|SC, ST, PWD, Transgender||Rs 800|
NEET 2021 Application Form – Details to enter
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Category the candidate belongs to
- PwD status
- Birth Date
- Eligibility of State code
- Mark of Identification
- Email address
In the application form: Personal Identity details, Birth Place, The choice for the medium of questions, Examination city choice, 10th Standard details, Details of 11th standard, Details of Class 12, Aggregate in qualifying exams, Candidates Address, parents/guardians Details
Documents required for NEET 2021 application form
- Candidates must carry their mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- A scanned passport copy and passport-sized photo of the applicant
- A scanned copy of the signature of the candidates
- The students must carry a scanned copy of the left thumb
- Valid ID proof is compulsory for the candidates
|Candidates Category||Type of Permissible ID Card Required|
|Indian nationals from all states of India||Class 12th Roll number,Election card, Aadhar cards last 4 digits , photograph and copy of bank account passbook (original), passport number, any id proof issued by the government, number of ration card|
|Non Resident Indian||Aadhar card, And passport number last 4 digits required.|
|Foreign nationals/PIO/OCI||Passport number|
NEET Application Form 2021 – Documents Required for Foreign Candidates/NRI?
- An original Birth Certificate
- The foreign candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in their Class XII or equivalent.
- Their eligibility will be examined by the Association of Indian Universities as MCI regulated and concerned University.
- A valid ID proof
- The proof of Citizenship of the respective country they belong to.
- Their Passport number.
- Other testimonials.
- The International Baccalaureate (IB) in India is also eligible.
NEET 2021 Application Form – Document specifications
|Photograph||Latest photograph, White background, 80% face coverage, ears should be visible, on white background||10Kb to 200Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Postcard size picture||Should be after September 1, 2019, Name and date of taking the photograph can be mentioned, Do not take pictures with a hat, caps, or goggles, 80% face coverage, ears clearly visible, on white background||50Kb to 300Kb||JPG|
|Signature||White Background, Sign with a black pen, A signature must be in small letters||4Kb to 30Kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Left-hand thumb impression||In case of any eventuality of left-hand thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used, Must use of Blue ink on white paper||10kb to 50kb||JPG|
|Class 10 passing certificate||The candidate should scan his/her Class X Passing Certificate for uploading||100Kb to 300Kb||JPG|
Though the official NEET 2021 Application form dates are not out yet. But the above information on the same will be useful to avoid any confusion. Aspirants must also focus on their health besides preparing for the exam. We will suggest staying tuned to official portals for the latest updates on NEET 2021 registration form dates and other information.