Elipse Balloon in Dubai
Before heading towards the details, firstly, it is crucial to know what the Elipse balloon in Dubai is?
In this procedure dr Girish helps you to swallow the gastric balloon capsule using water and once you swallow it then it is located within the stomach using x-rays. After reaching the stomach, the balloon is inflated through sterile water. What’s the benefit? This inflated balloon works to provide you with a feeling of being full, increasing satiety time after each meal therefore, reducing your food intake without dieting. As a result, you can achieve weight loss.
Besides this, the balloon has a deflating time after about four months, and there is no need to get through an endoscopic procedure as it passes out naturally. In fact, this is a non-invasive process for weight loss without using any endoscopic tools and sedation or admission to hospital, ideal during these covid timings. Sounds fantastic, right? Weight loss surgery Dubai offers you excellent benefits, so don’t worry and get your appointment instantly.
Benefits of Elipse Balloon Procedure
Gastric balloon procedure offers you multiple benefits over others who opt to lose weight. The expected benefits include:
- In the initial four months, the patient generally loses about 15%, and you can consider changes in the waist size.
- Patients who tested the stomach balloon procedure reported a significant reduction in their blood pressure, body fat, cholesterol and BMI.
- Moreover, the process is not much extended, and there is the least recovery time.
- The plus point is that the process is not permanent like other weight loss procedures. In addition to this, you won’t experience any harmful changes in the digestive system.
- There is no need to take multiple nutritional supplements once you are done with the Elipse Balloon procedure.
- It is indeed the safest to lose your extra body weight as there are no such side effects.
Care that needs to be taken before and after the procedure
You have to take care of yourself before the procedure begins. Similarly, care should be taken once the process is finished. Here’s a detailed guide to it!
Make sure to do necessary care before the procedure begins. The critical points include:
- If you are suffering from inflammatory diseases, especially of the GUT.
- Bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract
- Alcohol or narcotics addiction
- If there is chronic reflux with? hiatus hernia.
Please inform your doctor beforehand about these conditions.
The medications are started before one to two weeks of surgery, and before the surgery, you need to be on a liquid diet for at least 12 hours.
Similarly, you will need sufficient care after the procedure. Ensure to follow these steps mentioned below!
- People generally get stomach discomfort like vomiting and nausea during the first week which is called the adjustment period. But don’t worry, the medications are prescribed accordingly & can help you to recover faster. Remember personal variations come from each person in recovery & weight loss.
- You might need to follow a complete liquid diet for a week better under the supervision of a dietician.
- Learn to Eat slow & chew well healthy food & do regular exercise.
- Learn to change your lifestyle means regular exercise & eating habits (slow eating) during 4 months of the balloon so that you maintain lost weight & don’t gain it back even when the balloon is passed out.
- Remember to get the best results from a gastric balloon you have to participate in the program means lifestyle changes as mentioned above.