Online Teaching: The New Dimension for Teachers!
Online teaching is one of the most interesting and upcoming careers in the education field. It is slowly taking a center stage and has been adopted by many teachers and students in the past few months. The best part about teaching online is the various benefits that it offers. The traditional teaching approach is taking a back seat due to its numerous drawbacks over virtual learning. Online education has gained popularity among students and it will form a significant part of the education field in the coming years. It has made a major change in the lives of students and the way they consume knowledge.
Why Online Teaching?
The need for online education was witnessed immensely during this global COVID-19 pandemic. Although, even before this, students opted for online education/distance learning. This was a flexible option for them considering the heavy cost of traditional learning and the time taken to commute to the educational institutions. Also, this option was not quite feasible for working professionals. This led to more number of students to opt for online education.
As more students started to take online lessons, teachers started establishing their presence on various online platforms. The need for the current situation and the highly demanding field has let teachers take over the online world.
How does Online Teaching works?
Before going into the whole process of how you can teach online, let’s first see what are the types of online teaching.
There are 2 types of virtual teaching i.e. Synchronous and Asynchronous.
- Synchronous- This type of teaching encourages teachers to teach students on a one to one level. A good example of this could be a live online lecture conducted on zoom. This is where teachers have to come live and teach and assist students with their studies.
- Asynchronous- This type of teaching involves teachers to share their videos based on a particular topic or any other study-related video. An example of this could be a pre-recorded video lecture. In this, students are provided with recorded videos from the teachers which they can watch and understand as per their timing and pace of learning.
Opting for either type of teaching solely depends on the teachers. After deciding the type, the next (important) step is to opt for a good online teaching platform. A teaching platform will make sure that you do not face any issues while teaching and that the entire process goes smoothly.
How to choose a good online teaching platform?
- The platform should be free or cost-effective.
- The platform should contain various tools to create engaging courses or other study materials for students.
- The platform should be simple and easy to use.
- The platform should be collaborative i.e. connecting with your potential learners should not be a problem.
- The platform should provide the utmost security.
- The platform should be easily accessible and available on any device like mobile phones, laptops, tablets and so on.
- Last but not least the platform should fulfill your monetary needs.
After choosing online teaching software, the next step is to register on the platform. This step requires you to enter your personal and professional details. Now, some platforms allow you to proceed without any teaching experience or qualification. However, the majority of the platforms verifies your educational and professional background. Also, it is good to have a teaching knowledge or skills to establish your credibility and gain more students.
Get to know the platform further as it is the only medium that will help you manage and organize your teaching routine. You can now easily create courses and keep a track of them via this platform. Search for your potential students who are interested to take up your course and approach them. Set your pricing as per your course and earn a handsome income while you teach online.
What is the Scope of Online Teachers?
The scope of online teachers is endless as this field is growing at a good rate. According to many latest reports and studies, the e-Learning market in India is expected to hit 9.6 million users by the year 2021. It has also been observed that many small tech firms are booming even in this crisis. It is because students are shifting to online learning due to its benefits and also the pandemic has forced all the educational institutions to conduct online exam software based tests and virtual lectures. There are many openings available for online tutors, course developers, subject experts, K-12 teachers, etc in these tech companies.
What are the Benefits to Teachers who teach online?
Teaching online can be a great option as teachers can access various benefits.
- Teachers need not travel to a class to teach students like a traditional approach. They can conduct classes from anywhere regardless of the physical location.
- They can sync their timings to that of students and can conduct the classes.
- Teaching online includes a rich and diverse experience of students and technology. Teachers can learn more about each student and make them understand the topic better. On the other hand, teachers get hands-on experience in technology which can help them in their further teaching career. They can make use of the best online teaching platform for free to get started with teaching quickly.
- Teachers can bring a lot of innovation while teaching as they can create various study materials from different sources available online. They can also encourage students to participate in class discussions and overall online sessions.
- Lastly, teachers can earn a decent amount of money while teaching online.
online teaching is a far better and reliable option today in the education sector. It is a new dimension that has gained a lot of importance and will continue to rise in the coming years as well. So teachers should opt for this approach and see themselves move forward in this digital era.
A Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan At Low Interest Rate
Personal loans now account for nearly 28% of overall bank credit in India. Thanks to such growth figures, they are among the fastest-growing modes of short-term financing in India. The number of personal loan accounts with traditional lending institutions increased by a little over 17%…
7 Most Stunning Restaurant Interior Design in UAE
There’s no shortage of places like cafes and restaurants to visit. Each with a unique elemental cafe interior design and themes has people going crazy not for food but to have a luxurious experience. A restaurant’s design is a reflection of its branding and vision….
Can Investing In Rent To Own Perth Homes Increase
Buyers have diversified choices of buying from various housing schemes, but the trick to achieving the best is to select the one that gives the most excellent benefits. The one scheme that provides the best to the buyers is Rent To Own Perth Homes. Vital…
What are the benefits of buying and renting?
Both buying and renting property have their own advantages, but reaping the advantages of each option in-part depends on your immediate and long-term goals for the property. Businesses often struggle to decide which option, between buying or renting, is the better choice to make and…
Does CA final Test May 2021 is effective for graduates?
Before proceeding into ca intern, you need to know what ca is and how it makes variations to your life. Are you on the borderline of deciding your work path? It is a time in your life when you a thousand options, suggestions, and much…
Mistakes Avoid During the School Nursery Admissions
Are you struggling to find one nursery admission? Do you need help with nursery admission? Is it your first time looking for a nursery school for your child? If your answer to any of these questions is an affirmative ‘yes’, you have landed in the…
How To Earn Money Through Writing Essays
Are you good at writing essays? As a learner, is writing essays your passion? Do you score high in your assignments? If you can answer yes to all these questions count yourself lucky. You can get employed by any of the essay writing websites and…
Tips for Teaching Online and In-Person Simultaneously
Everyone knows today’s situation of this pandemic. Due to this everyone has to maintain distance, wear masks, use hand sanitizer. Due to this reason institutes are thinking about how to teach the students. So they have planned to teach some students on campus and other…
How to Pick the Wedding Band That Matches Personality
The wedding band and the engagement ring are two combinations made for each other. Your future spouse has already said yes and once she did you must have started to plan to find the perfect wedding band. Although women are more than keen and happy…
Popular Vasansi Designer Kurti Online Among Teenagers
Designer Kurti Online are in trend these days and the Teenagers have a huge demand for Kurti For Women Online. Vasansi has brought you a very special Kurti On Sale for Teenagers to adorn on Ethnic Occasions and look glamorous. Statement set by Vasansi Jaipur…
Tips to wear women’s camisole tank tops
Camisole tank top is a tried-and-true staple that deserves a rightful space in your wardrobe. Having a basic colored camisole top hanging in your closet gives you the motivation to style your outfits differently. But admit that tank tops stay in-fashion even when seasons change…
Tips to Choose Jewellery Cleaning Services in Winnipeg
Want to hire jewellery cleaning services? Don’t know how to choose a reliable company? If yes, then you need to read the below-given tips. With the help of these tips, it will become easy for you to find trustworthy jewellery professionals. Take references – Start searching…