Rockspace AC1200 is the “Professional Series” of Range Extenders. It is the perfect choice for a long-distance extension. You can easily install these devices using Re. rockspace .local web URL. And then you can achieve long-distance coverage. Some of the best models under this category are Rockspace AC1200, Rockspace AC1750, and AC1900 range extender. Moreover, there are more Rockspace models available in both the routers and range extenders. You can choose any model according to your home requirements.
Access Re.rockspace.local without any trouble
First of all, plug off your existing wifi router from both the connections, like the modem and the computer system. Now, plug in your Rockspace range extender to a power receiving outlet. And then turn the device up. Also, check the connectivity of your device through its LED lights. Now, establish a strong connection between your Rockspace WIFI extender and the computer.
- Use an Ethernet cable or the Yellow internet cable. You can also connect both devices wirelessly without any cable. Only use the Rockspace SSID and passphrase.
- On your computer device, open and launch a web browser. And then type the default Rockspace ap.setup login address. Or use the Re .rockspace .local in the address bar of the browser.
- And press enters to receive the Login window. Rockspace local will redirect you to the Rockspace ap.setup login screen. Here, fill in the required login details with the user name and password.
- In case you are unable to access the Re.rockspace
- .local page. Try using the default setup Rockspace login IP address 192.168.1.240 or 192.168.1.254 in the address bar.
- Type the default gateway of your Re .rockspace .local page with the prefix https://. For example, http://192.168.1.240 in the same address bar.
- Redirect your next step to the Rockspace WIFI extender setup wizard. So you can get the advanced settings of your Rockspace WIFI extender setup page.
- From the configuration screen of your computer, click the option Begin Setup. And then, the Rockspace ap.setup Smart wizard will provide some setup instructions on your computer screen.
- Follow these setup instructions that you can see on the screen. After that, configure the entire internet connection settings with the security settings of your Re rockspace local.
- Click the Automatic Configuration tab. It will allow your Rockspace extender configuration automatically with a few of the recommended settings.
In your next move, create a new SSID name for your Rockspace WIFI extender setup with a new wireless password for the admin panel. Save all the settings by tapping on the apply button of your Rockspace local dashboard screen. And your Rockspace ap.setup login and setup has been done.
Rockspace local AC1200 reset process
Did you not remember the router username and password? Or have you forgotten your login credentials?
Then you stop working. And then, reset your router to its factory reset. Here in the following process, you will know about the factory reset process. And you can apply these steps to any Rockspace WIFI extender. You do not require any tools to reset your Rockspace WIFI extender with these methods.
Rockspace WIFI extender – Hard reset pros and cons
- And you do not require to download any software or tool for this method.
- All of your Rockspace ap.setup routers and the range extenders have this Reset button.
- Pressing the reset button can delete all of your internet and wireless settings on your device.
- For instance, the IP addresses, DNS details, WIFI password, etc.
- Rebooting and resetting your Rockspace WIFI extender are two different approaches.
- Reboot is a simple process and is just a process in which you restart your device.
- And try it before performing the reset process.
- If the reboot process does not fix the problem, then move towards the other reset process.
- So do follow the hard-reset process for your Rockspace ap.setup device as mentioned below.
Rockspace WIFI extender reset process
- Take your Rockspace device and find a very tiny small hole at the back or side panel of your WIFI extender.
- The tiny reset button is always inserted inside the outer panel of all types of routers and the range extenders.
- Get a thin needle to press the reset button. But you have to hold the button for ten to twenty seconds.
- Then, you can release the button. After that, a blinking LED on your device means your WIFI extender has acquired the factory default settings.
- Wait till the LED gets stable. Then you need to restart the device. Unplug the power line adapter from the power socket. And then plug it back.
- If it is not powered up, press the power button to start the router or the WIFI extender.
After a factory default setting, you need to log in to your device using Re .rockspace .local web address. Then use the same Rockspace WIFI extender setup process to login to the web interface of your device. Visit the advanced setup page of your WIFI extender. Therefore, modify and personalize the username and password.
Why am I unable to access the Re rockspace local login dashboard?
- Your first move is to check your computer. Connect it to your home WIFI network using an Ethernet cable.
- Power your Rockspace ap.setup device. And connect it to the power source of your home.
- After this, disable all the WIFI connections connected to your computer device. And also disconnect all the WIFI networks.
- Restart your home router, Rockspace WIFI extender, and computer device using the Ethernet cable.
- Use separate Ethernet cables to connect the LAN of the computer and the Rockspace local WIFI extender.
- Then connect the Rockspace WIFI Extender and the router using another Ethernet cable through the WAN of both the devices.
- Also, delete the cookies and cache of your current browser. Or close it to reopen it. You can also try a different web browser from the one that you have.
- Open a new browser and try accessing the 192.168.3.1 or Re rockspace .local. Then you can get the Rockspace WIFI extender setup page.
- In case the problem still prevails. Or is not fixed, then you should try resetting your Rockspace device to its factory defaults.
- Once the reset completes, try to open the Rockspace WIFI extender setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided through the RS WIFI app to get your Rockspace extender up and running.
- In the next step, you need to create a wireless username and the wireless user password.
- Once you complete the process, you can connect your multiple wireless devices to the new network.
- You can even configure the parental & security features using the Rockspace app
To update any security settings on your Rockspace ap.setup page, know the username and password. Only then you can access the configuration and the utility page of your Rockspace wireless WIFI extender. You can easily reset and reboot with this Re. rockspace. local utility.