Dust2 is a map that has seen a lot of play over the years, and for good reason. Best Grenade Spots Dust 2: With a variety of angles and vantage points, it’s one of the most versatile maps in the game. In this article, we’re going to take a look at 10 grenade spots on Dust2 that will allow you to dominate your opponents.
There are many great grenade spots in North America, but some stand out more than others. Here are the five best grenade spots on Dust:
1. The Slumbering Dragon quarry, Arizona. This quarry is filled with huge boulders and steep hills, perfect for hiding grenades and planting them to ambush unsuspecting enemies.
2. Sun Valley Resort, Idaho. This resort sits atop a large hill and offers a perfect view of the surrounding area, making it an ideal spot to surprise your enemies with a grenade attack.
3. Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Arizona/New Mexico. Monument Valley is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the United States and it’s also home to some of the most impressive ancient ruins in North America. The canyon walls provide perfect cover for planting a grenade and ambushing your enemies from afar.
4. Mount Rushmore National Memorial, South Dakota/ Wyoming. Mt Rushmore is one of the most iconic landmarks in America and it’s also home to one of the best grenade spots in North America – the Carving Quarry overlooks the monument from high up on the mountain peak.
5. Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska。 Denali is one of North America’s most sacred sites – it’s located at the very top of Mount McKinley, which makes it an ideal place to plant a grenade and ambush your opponents below
1. Amedee, Haiti
2. Laguna del Diablo, Mexico
3. Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico
4. Cu Chi Tunnels, Vietnam
5. Shrapnel Crater, Afghanistan
6. Krakatoa Volcano, Indonesia
7. Iwo Jima, Japan
8. The Battle of Bunker Hill, Massachusetts
9. Casablanca, Morocco
The West is known for its vast open spaces and dramatic mountain ranges. This makes it a perfect place to practice grenade throwing, as there are many spots with plenty of cover to avoid enemy fire. Here are some of the best grenade-throwing spots in the West:
1. The Great Western desert in Nevada
2. The Sierra Nevada mountains in California
3. The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area in Las Vegas, Nevada
4. Zion National Park in Utah
There are a lot of great places to plant a grenade in Dust 514, and these spots will help you survive long enough to cause some major destruction.
One of the best places to place a grenade is in the center of an enemy team’s staging area. This spot can easily destroy any enemies that try to approach, and it can also put a stop to any coordinated attacks that the enemy team may be trying to launch.
Another great place to plant a grenade is in an enemy’s base. This spot can quickly take out any defenders inside the base, as well as provide cover for your teammates who may attempt to assault the base later on.
Finally, grenades can also be very helpful when defending your own base. Placing one near the entrances of the base can keep enemies at bay for longer periods of time, while also providing cover for your teammates who may be attempting to engage them head-on.
There are a few great spots in the east to stash your grenade if you’re looking for a little extra firepower. One spot is the roof of the abandoned warehouse in Lynchburg. The other is the top of the water tower in Lexington.
How Grenade Spots Work
1. Grenade spots work by exploiting the way that browsers calculate position. When you drag a pointer over a map, the browser figures out where your pointer is relative to the map and updates the location accordingly.
2. If you’re inside a grenade spot, the browser will assume that your pointer is located at the center of the grenade. This means that any click or move your pointer makes will move the grenade around on the map – perfect for triggering traps!
3. To use a grenade spot, first drag a pointer over the area you want to trigger the trap. Then release your mouse button and watch as the bomb moves around on-screen!
4. Be careful not to hit any other obstacles while using these spots – you might end up with more than just grenades in your inventory!
Also read more articles: Best Gaming Pc Test Tips
Best Spots to Smoke Grenades
There are many great places to smoke grenades in the world. Some of the best spots include:
1. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France
2. The Colosseum in Rome, Italy
3. The Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia
4. The Acropolis in Athens, Greece
5. Mount Rushmore National Monument in Keystone, South Dakota
While the game may be old, it’s still a great map to play. Here are the 10 best grenade spots on Dust 2: -Behind the first set of stairs on A bombsite -In front of and behind the 2 small buildings in Bombsite B -Just past the T at B site, on top of a large pipe -In front of and just below double doors leading into Mid-Bomb Site A