When it comes to toilets, people have a lot of opinions. And that’s totally normal! After all, toilets are one of the most personal pieces of equipment you’ll ever own. That said, there are some things you should know if you’re looking for the best toilet reviews by plumbing pros. In this blog post, we’ll share our top three tips for finding the perfect toilet for your needs.
What To Look For In A Toilet
When looking for the best toilet, there are a few things to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure that the toilet has a comfortable height and width. Second, consider how often it will need to be cleaned and whether or not it includes features like a heated seat. Finally, consider the price and how well it is built. Here are some more specific factors to take into account:
1. Comfort – Make sure the toilet is comfortable to use, both sitting on and standing up.
2. Size – Think about how much space you’ll need for the toilet and whether or not it will fit in your bathroom design.
3. Cleaning – Consider whether the toilet has features like a self-cleaning function or automatic cleanings once per week.
4. Price – Go for models that are affordable but still have high-quality construction
Top 10 Toilet Brands
1. Kohler – One of the most popular toilet brands in the world, Kohler is known for its high-quality products.
2. Eljer – Another popular brand, Eljer is known for its quality construction and affordable prices.
3. Delta – A well-known and respected brand, Delta makes some of the best toilets on the market.
4. Roto-Rooter – Known for its speedy service and top-of-the-line products, Roto-Rooter is a go-to choice for plumbers.
Another well-known and respected brand, American Standard makes reliable toilets that are sure to meet your needs. Oleta – A relatively new player on the scene, Oleta strives to provide high-quality toilets at an affordable price point.
With over 100 years of experience under their belt, Bryant is a trusted name in the plumbing industry. 8. Thetford -Renowned for its top-quality construction and easy installation, Thetford offers a variety of great options for your bathroom needs.
Premier Plumbing & Heating
Offering a wide range of products and services, Premier is a dependable choice when it comes to plumbing needs 10. (tie) ProStar Plumbing & Heating Inc./Wade Construction Co LLC./MDC Home Services Inc.- All three companies offer high-quality products and competitive prices that can’t be beat
How to Choose the Right Toilet for Your Home
If you’re considering a toilet for your home, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the size of your bathroom. Some toilets are designed for small spaces, and others are designed for larger spaces. Second, consider the type of toilet you want. There are flush toilets, waterless toilets, and composting toilets available. Third, consider the features you need. Some common features include a bidet or a seat that is adjustable to multiple heights and positions. Finally, consider the price. Toilets can range in price from less than $100 to more than $1,000.
How to Install a Toilet
One of the most important parts of owning a home is having a functional and comfortable toilet. Installing one can be a daunting task, but with the help of some tips, it can be done relatively easily. Here are four steps to installing a toilet:
1. first, measure your space to ensure that the toilet will fit within it. You may need to remove some furniture or trim to make room.
2. next, take a look at your existing plumbing system and determine which fixture needs to be removed in order for the new toilet to fit. In many cases, this will be the water line leading from the house’s main tank or storage tank down to the lavatory or porcelain throne in your bathroom.
Installing a toilet:
3. Once you have determined which fixture needs to go, prepare an access point by cutting an opening in the wall or floor and removing any debris that may have accumulated behind it over time (this includes old drywall and Sheetrock). Make sure all electrical wires are hidden behind nearby studs or behind flange plates on the underside of cabinets so they don’t get damaged during installation. If necessary, knock out any existing tiles on your bathroom floor before making any holes so you won’t have to worry about damaging them later on.
4. Once you have made your access points and cleaned up any messes, start by pouring a small amount of sealant around each hole where you plan to drill/cut into the wall or floor.
Which Water Heater is Best for a Toilet?
A toilet needs a water heater to work properly. The type of water heater you need will depend on the specific features of your toilet. Here are some things to consider:
1. If your toilet has a flushometer, a water heater with a thermostat is necessary to keep the water at the right temperature.
2. If you have a two-piece toilet, you’ll need a tankless water heater because one part of the two-piece toilet requires hot water and the other part needs cold water.
3. For three- or four-piece toilets, you’ll need either a tankless or an electric warmer that is set to 120 degrees Fahrenheit or lower.
If you’re in the market for a new toilet, it’s important to do your research and find the best one for your needs. To help you with your search, I’ve compiled a list of the top-rated toilets by plumbing professionals. From slow-flushing toilets to models with great water usage, this list has something for everyone. If you’re ready to take the plunge and buy a new toilet, be sure to check out our selection today!