Things to Take Care Of Before Buying A New Home in Delhi
Delhi, India’s political center, is of great historical significance and people of contented hearts and lively nature. We migrated from the southern part of India to Delhi because of my dad’s job transfer. Years went on, we grew up, and my dad decided to buy a home in Delhi with his retirement savings. The benefits of living in Delhi are immense, from the bustling wholesale market to incredible ancient monuments, Delicious food, the Best shopping destination, Easy commutation, and a hub for education and career. The growth opportunities and the workforce demand influxes many migrants into the capital city over the years. Though Delhi’s prime areas’ property rates are high, the real estate builders and developers offer homes with good discounts and competitive pricing. This benefits the home buyers in buying a dream home – A flat / An Apartment on a low budget. So prepare yourselves by knowing the things to be taken care of while purchasing a new home.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR BEFORE BUYING A NEW HOME APART FROM A HOME INSPECTION?
Where exactly you want to own a house?
What type of home do you want to own?
Do you know the total price of the house you want to buy?
Location: It’s the first important factor that has to be considered for the home’s present and future valuation. The buyer should ensure a proper infrastructure plan such as appropriate road facilities, bus and metro connectivity, supermarkets, hospitals, a school for children, Airports, adequate drainage, and drinking water from corporations, danger-free zone, silent community, etc. They were together, visualizing the livability in the area.
You know about the different types /styles of homes. That matches your dream one. Take a look at the various kinds of homes and see what type fits your needs—starting from Huts and Shamiana.
These types of homes have their advantages and disadvantages and not every kind is suitable for every person. So, depending upon the people’s lifestyle and priorities, they can choose from these wide selections available.
Budget planning (Loan/ Mortgage): We have to know how much we can invest in/ allocate for a new home from our savings and how it’s going to impact the expenses in the upcoming months. Usually, we assume that the price of the property is the total price. We pay in cash on the full go settlement or in the loan. If we pay through home loan options, the total cost will add up the loan payment, down payment, Interest, and monthly installments. We have to check whether we can afford and within our budget. If so, we have to forecast its net worth for a long time. Second, the checklist for verifying legal documents:
SECOND, THE CHECKLIST FOR VERIFYING LEGAL DOCUMENTS:
• Clear Residential title / Encumbrance Certificate: A clear title, also called a clean tag or perfect title, is the Ownership claim to an asset or a property that is free of all encumbrances ( such as known claims, the court – attachments, liens, pending agreements, etc.). So verify the title of the seller before buying it. Documents such as passport, SSN Number / Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc. Confirms the identity of the seller. The encumbrance certificate may also be an issue by the corporation for the evidence that the property is free from any legal and monetary liabilities – marketable title.
• 1.Verifying the identity of the seller: Residence Status, Nationality of the seller, Identification of all owner in case of properties held jointly or whether the seller is a company, trust, partnership firm, society, construction company, etc….orders from the competent court if the seller is a minor or person of unsound mind, should also be verified.
• 2.Approvals for Land and the Building plan: If it’s an apartment/Land with constructed buildings, the buyers should check for the layout plan/building plan sanctioned by the local municipal authorities along with the Government and regulatory approvals for infrastructure facilities, electricity, fire safety approval, sewage, water supply, environmental clearance, etc.
• 3.Conversion and Land use permissions: check whether the seller has got the land conversion and land use approval from local authorities when the agricultural lands are converted into non – agricultural lands for the Residential or commercial purposes.
• 4. Status of the property tax payment: The buyer has to verify that the seller is making regular payments on property taxes with the local authorities. If it is not so, the buyer has to take over the charges on the non – payment of property taxes in the future.
• 5. An Occupancy Certificate ( OC ) / completion certificate: The document is issued at the end of construction by a local government agency, certifying a building’s compliance with applicable building codes and laws and is suitable for occupancy.
• 6. Physical Inspection of the property: The buyers have to do a biological survey on the property, confirming its measurement, floor plans, etc., basic amenities like proper Electrical connections, Water supply, Heating / Cooling system (Depends on the location of home ), Energy-saving appliances like solar panels, UPS / Generators, car parking space/ garage area, etc….If it’s an apartment in a community, he has to know about the facilities like clubhouse, Indoor sports room, Library, outdoor parks, Swimming pool, etc., and its maintenance charges. Suppose it’s a villa or a separate home. In that case, they have to check for its proper boundaries with the neighboring family, i.e., compound walls or fences, CCTV cameras, Garden area, Backyard, Basement rooms, etc.
• HOME OFFICE: Over 13 Million People have the flexibility to work from home. So, there should be enough space to set up a Home Office for the buyers.
• OPEN KITCHEN: Open Kitchen design is the trend of joining the kitchen and the Living room into a single area. Many buyers prefer an Open Kitchen to hear and see what’s going on in the Living Room while preparing meals. You can talk and mingle when you cook and give easy access to the dining table to serve dishes.
• LEAK FREE HOUSE: Waterproofing in Delhi is always a concern where leakage happens due to rainwater or faulty plumbing.
• HARDWOOD FLOORING / TILES: Hardwood flooring adds Elegance, a bit of Warmth, Easy to clean, Strong and Durable, Looks good with all the Decor Themes, Cost-effective, and colors don’t fade compared to Carpets. So most buyers look for this feature in their home. Many Indian Houses prefer Tiles, compared to Mosaic floors for Easy cleaning and low maintenance.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES: Using Solar panels, Solar water heating, Using highly Insulated Doors and Windows, Super – seal of the Building envelopes, etc., will help us to save the operating costs / Utility bills. So, the majority of buyers, nearly about 90 %, prefer Energy efficient homes.
• SMART HOME TECHNOLOGY: This gives an Automated / Remote Control of your home appliances like Home Security Systems, Garage door openers, washing Machines, CCTV Camera, Turning the Lights off, even Grilling chicken in an electric smoker, Vacuuming the floors, etc. Most young buyers prefer this Smart home technologies for their homes.
Our suggestion to get a home inspection done before buying a home. Also checkout, best waterproofing contractor in Chennai.
Structural Features when Buying a Rental Property
The facilities available in a house play a vital role in the purchase decision regarding that house. When you have chosen some houses from which you will rent to buy home. Next, you have to review the facilities which are available near the neighborhood where…
New Home with Renovation or make Repairs Yourself: Which is more Profitable?
After buying a new home, everyone wants to move in faster. But what about the renovation? Today there are three options for buying a home from a developer: with a turnkey finish, with a rough finish or, completely without it. If you choose a new…
Handy Ideas for Adding Extra Storage to Your House
No matter how spacious your house is, there’s always a shortage of storage space. A proper storage space in a home ensures minimum clutter in the home, and helps to keep it tidy and in a mint condition of flats for sale. However, those living…
Real Estate Investment in Dubai: What’s New?
For years, Dubai has been the center of attention for real estate investments. Not only has the emirate’s tourist visits for each year increased, but the region has also undergone major developments. While the numbers pertaining to the real estate inventory are piling up due…
How to Sign a Document Online
Signing documents online is a very common process nowadays. A lot of companies, individuals and organizations are making use of this to secure documents for themselves or as proofs of authenticity. You can actually do it yourself by signing some documents online yourself. This article…
How To Fix Error [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] Instant Solved
Are you face this [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74] mistakes for your Microsoft Outlook Programme? If yes, You land inside the quality vicinity. Here, I will show you five verified strategies to fix this mistake code [pii_email_4a54df77285983c5da74]. Many People are facing this Error code Problem in their browser. Mostly,…
[pii_email_735d0175964d4f0124cf] Error SOlved
Looking for [pii_email_735d0175964d4f0124cf] mistake association? Here you will find out a few guidelines on the way to probably cope with your problem. In the event which you see [pii_email_735d0175964d4f0124cf] blunder code, it implies that your Outlook doesn’t work accurately. All in all, what might you…
[pii_email_7f145965968cae8c3f8f] Error Solved
While Using Diagram a portion of the clients will surely stumble upon multiple burdens like stumbles being used. [pii_email_7f145965968cae8c3f8f] Error code is the massive type of blunder that thousands of Microsoft Outline customers will come across nowadays. Different haven’t the faintest concept how those errors…
Best Online Beauty Stores For Make-up And Skincare
Makeup and skincare are the two things that need the most consideration and thought before you buy them. However, you can’t always go to a departmental store or a makeup shop yourself to compare and buy your favorite skincare products. Thus comes the option of…
Trendy Outfit Ideas to Look Best In March
Spring may be on its own but given the weather conditions, it’s hard to tell if there would be snowfall or a sunny sky with freezing temperature. That’s exactly why the soonest March hits, we are found questioning, what to wear? Fear not, this guide…
How to Pick the Wedding Band That Matches Personality
The wedding band and the engagement ring are two combinations made for each other. Your future spouse has already said yes and once she did you must have started to plan to find the perfect wedding band. Although women are more than keen and happy…
Popular Vasansi Designer Kurti Online Among Teenagers
Designer Kurti Online are in trend these days and the Teenagers have a huge demand for Kurti For Women Online. Vasansi has brought you a very special Kurti On Sale for Teenagers to adorn on Ethnic Occasions and look glamorous. Statement set by Vasansi Jaipur…