Everyone has been talking about the tummy tuck belt. Some found it useful, some found it handy, some found it useless, and some are hating it to the core. Has everyone benefitted from it? It is becoming doubtful because the benefits of it are not uniform.
A lot of people have been talking about the Tummy tuck belt. They have been crazed about it too. However, the benefits were witnessed and experienced by just a handful of people. It is now time to read the truth about it.
A brief introduction to the tummy tuck belt
It provides its users with a non-surgical approach towards cutting belly fat and an eventual weight loss. This product is known to help reduce inches around the abdomen without any dietary change or use of supplements.
All of this is too good to be true. Why? Because to rid the belly of excess fat and bulk, an optimized nutrition plan, exercise routine, and a right attitude are a must for losing them. The same goes for losing weight too.
The tummy tuck belt is a slimming belt that creates a fast slimming effect. The strap is made using modern space-age materials, which are soft and flexible, and usage of the belt won’t cause discomfort unless it is worn for an extended period.
If the belt absorbs too much perspiration, it should be washed but never tumble dried in the washing machine. Tumble drying it will damage it.
How does the belt work?
The belt is meant to compress the stomach inwards and help people attain a slimmer and leaner look. It can be worn easily under normal clothing. The product is sold individually and together in a bundle with the tummy tuck belt cream. The cream itself is a thermal accelerator which accelerates the process.
Users will only realize a quick loss of weight if they combine the belt’s usage with a good exercise pattern and a good diet. People who are unable to work out or do an exercise can rely on ease on the tummy tuck belt, but the fat will go away at a gradual pace.
Savvier Directs the manufacturer of the belt. The company claims that the cream helps burn the fat for up to 3 hours after the belt’s use. Working out additionally brings in faster results.
Which company makes the tummy tuck belt?
Savvier Direct manufactures the tummy tuck belt and the slimming system. The company’s business model is a direct response business model. It also makes the following products:
- Bender Ball.
- Flirty Girl Fitness.
- Melt it off.
- 6-second abs.
- Cross Crunch.
- Shapely Secrets.
- Mama wants her body back.
- Zone Pilates.
What are the ingredients of the cream coming with the belt?
The tummy tuck belt slimming system comes in with an accelerating cream that helps scorch the extra fat off the belly. As mentioned earlier, the belt is itself a slimming garment, and the cream is a thermal accelerator.
The producer Savvier Direct has never disclosed officially, the ingredients of the tummy tuck belt thermal accelerator cream. But, some unofficial sources have found the ingredients which are as under:
- Kola nut.
What are the cons of the tummy tuck belt system?
They are as under:
- The product only delivers short-term results and hence is not good for long term use.
- They also need to handle the handling charges, and this is something most buyers fail to see.
- The cost of the belt is quite high.
- Once customers purchase it, the company will keep on billing them for a new supply of the cream (thermal accelerator) for 60 days. Thus, recurring charges will waste money.
- If users get approved for the money-back guarantee, they will still need to pay for the shipping.
- Putting the belt around the stomach for overweight and obese people is difficult and complicated.
- The belt cannot be relied upon solely as dieting and exercise are needed.
- The belt is inconsistently bad and does not stay in one place. Too many a user has complained that it keeps going up to the chest resulting in breathing difficulties.
- In most users’ cases, the product was not able to deliver results. Many people have even named it a scam, as in the tummy tuck belt scam.
- Working out with the belt on is difficult as it compresses the stomach to a large extent. Extreme pressure can cause breathing issues, and it affects a person’s capacity to engage in workouts.
Subscribe for newsletter
Common illness and Conditions Explained with Treatment
In this article, we sort out some common illness and conditions and their treatment. Learn more about the diseases as well as it’s risk factors and how to prevent it. The 2020-21 budget allocation to the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare saw an increase…
COVID 19 – Natural Diet to Boost Immune System
The Covid-19 outbreak has led people to question the ways we used to live. Be it our eating habits or overall hygiene conditions, everything has come under scrutiny. Life as we knew it, has been radically altered, owing to the novelty of the deadly contagion….
How to choose the best Skin Doctor Near Me?
Are you among many facing skin problems and trying hard to get rid of it? No need to worry now, because the best skin doctor near me is here to treat all your hair and skin problems. The Best Skin Doctor in pink city Jaipur…
Tummy tuck reviews – What everyone should know
Everyone has been talking about the tummy tuck belt. Some found it useful, some found it handy, some found it useless, and some are hating it to the core. Has everyone benefitted from it? It is becoming doubtful because the benefits of it are not…