Recover deleted text using iCloud Backup
This is probably the least complicated and fastest way to find missing documents. If you already had an iCloud backup when you deleted the message, then you should have the option to restore your phone to this iCloud backup. Follow the steps below to do this.
Open Settings, tap on your Apple ID card at the top and select iCloud > Manage Storage > Backup. You will see a list of backups of your gadgets and click on one to see when your iPhone was last maintained.
To reset your iPhone, go to General Options, tap Reset, then tap Remove all content and settings. Once you restart your iPhone and begin the process, decide to restore from iCloud Backup and select the backup that existed before deleting the instant message.
Get text messages from your iPhone using iTunes
If you backed up your phone to PC when you had a desired message, you can restore the deleted messages using iTunes.
It’s worth noting that the steps below may not be open to Mac users before the long-term transition from Apple iTunes to Mac PCs for individual music, TV and podcasting applications.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a physical cable.
- Open iTunes, in case it doesn’t pop up automatically.
- Click on the icon from the top of the screen.
- Select Summary from the menu placed on the left.
- If the Restore Backup button is turned gray, change your backup selection from iCloud to this Computer. You can alter it back after you find the text you want.
- Click Restore Backup and your old messages will return to your phone
- If you have never backed your iPhone to your PC or supported it up when you didn’t have that message, this technique won’t work