SAP software is an ERP solution introduced to assist businesses in simplifying their operations and business management. It begins with technology to solve the day-to-day activity-related problems of businesses of all scales. It integrates business operations such as sales, purchase, inventory management, HR, finance, banking operations and financial management.
There are a range of benefits accrued from SAP software implementation. It helps businesses manage and keep their data secure by integrating it all under one software. Not only this but it also provides real-time data intelligence to companies helping them with improved decision making. Secondly, SAP software assists in economizing time by automating business processes. With automized processes, the functioning of the business speeds up and becomes more accurate. This also frees up business employees to perform more pressing tasks that demand human intervention.
There are multiple customization options available in SAP software to suit individual requirements. These integrations are necessary to ensure optimal utilization of the software.
Some of the key factors in determining the SAP Business One license cost are:
- Software: SAP Business One solutions are integrated with the ongoing functioning of the business and the current software already in place. If the current software supports the SAP Implementation then the cost of SAP deployment gets reduced. On the other hand, if the current software is not compatible, SAP implementation comes at an added cost.
- Number of Users: Another factor that directly affects cost is the total number of users required. The businesses must have the hardware ready at all times to manage it based on the active user requirement. The more the number of users required, the more would be the cost of the plan.
- Database: The database requirements depend on the size of the business and significantly impact the overall SAP Business One license cost. Small size companies can work well with a generic database while medium and large-sized companies demand a more specific and complex database, adding to the overall cost.
- Add-on Requirements: SAP Business One has an option available for several add-ons based on individual business requirements. Each add-on comes with an added cost. The total number of add-ons required would determine the SAP Business One license cost.
- Maintenance Cost: Every year, there are upgrades and modifications in the SAP Business One software. It is integral to keep the software maintained and up-to-date to ensure that the software needs are met accurately. The average cost of maintenance comes down to about 15-22% of the SAP original cost. Businesses can manage this cost with the help of AMC plans.
- Consultation Costs: To thoroughly assess the business requirements and implement software solutions, it is integral to onboard an SAP expert. The cost of consultation would add to the overall cost of implementation. In-person consultation usually costs more than virtual consultation.
These factors together determine the license cost and must be carefully considered before moving forward to the implementation stage. It is recommended to onboard an experienced and reliable partner to help simplify the process. Praxis Info Solutions is a reliable SAP Business One consultation partner to assist businesses in implementing the software seamlessly into their current functioning. It is the best SAP B1 partner in Ahmedabad to assist companies in taking their business operations to the next level.
Housing a team of highly professional and experienced experts, Praxis Info Solutions provides customized SAP solutions individually crafted to satisfy business requirements. They also offer education and technical support to employees and businesses till the software goes live. With the help of a reliable partner in reach, employees can seek education on how to use the software and proceed towards making a seamless transition in their work front.