What’s Bringing Your Social Media Conversion down?
Gone are the days where people were using social media only for posting about their life. Nowadays, social media has become a potent tool for business marketing. Not only reach and awareness, but it also facilitates lead generation followed by sales conversion. As per brand experts, social media is a marketing tool with an even larger impact on brand reach, sales, and conversions.
A good branding strategy is always the one that uses social media to their advantage. And plans social media campaigns as a tool for revenue generation.
It can be done with the help of paid ads features offered by social media platforms. Before we move further, we would want you to answer the following two questions,
- Are you worried about not getting leads or if leads are generated, but they don’t result in conversion?
- Have you tried a paid ad campaign on social media and failed to achieve expected results?
If your answer is Yes.
Here are the top five factors which bring social media conversions down:
1. Using the Wrong Social Media Platform- The first and foremost mistake digital marketers or business owners make using the wrong social media platform. There are a variety of social media platforms available like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and more. Each of them is designed and curated with an intent, a networking goal, which is why sometimes it isn’t easy to know which platform to go with. A careful assessment of the most suitable advertising platform, consumer insights, and market is the basic requirement to plan any campaign for conversion. If you want to target corporate millennials, then LinkedIn is a good platform for you and if you are targeting millennials that are artists/bakers/fashion influencers, you can go with Instagram or YouTube.
2. Incompetent Analytics- The second reason can be incompetent analytics; when you set up a business account on a social media platform, be it Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you can see how your account is performing with the help of analytics offered by these social media platforms.
These are the things you can get through analytics:
- You will learn about your target audience (age and location)
- It can help you in measuring brand awareness (Engagement rates and website clicks)
- You will get a better understanding of which hashtags to use while posting.
- You will get an idea of what type of content your audience wants from your page.
- Overall you can get a close picture of your target audience by properly analyzing these analytics.
A polished digital marketing expert or someone who is managing the brand account will use the analytics to your edge and optimize it for the best results possible.
3. Not Following Trends- Before running a social media campaign, which should do proper research on trends. Social media audiences love viral things with attractive graphics, and short videos, memes and carousel ads are other popular content forms; no one likes to go with long text, or sometimes it depends on the platform’s audience and algorithm, even Twitter or Pinterest limit text characters. Still, there are some topics which need to be explained in details; here is what you can do in such a situation:
- For Facebook and Pinterest, you can go with short text attractive graphics with a URL for the detailed version.
- For Instagram, use square size images with the short text and add a URL in bio, or you can come with a portrait carousel of maximum of ten slides.
- Linkedin works best with microblogs and relevant hashtags.
4. Not using call-to-action- CTAs are significant for Conversions. If you want your visitors to engage, then you must use call-to-action. Also it will give a clear direction to the audience. CTAs should be in bright colors to attract attention.
Here are some tips for call-to-action copy or button:
- Keep it clear and visible.
- Create Urgency like 50% off today, Shop Now, Only a few left.
- Keep it short and eye-catching.
- Attach promo code or offer something for free. Giveaways are powerful, say an ebook, a free consultation, a meal plan, etc.
- Try using the first person like “start my free test” instead of “start you free trial.”
5. Lack of consistency with branding- Sometimes, businesses are not consistent with their branding; this may be a case with yours too. Branding is your identity, and it helps you in staying away from the competition. Here is what brand consistency really mean;
- Creative elements like tone, color scheme need to be consistent for approaching the customer point of purchase.
- If there is any update like addition in the product line and new theme, this must be conveyed to the audience.
- Never try to steal something from other brands; you can take inspiration from them, but don’t make a mistake by copying them because strategies which work for others might not work for yours.
Here are some additional tips which can help you bring social media conversion up:
1. Use social media marketing funnel:
- Awareness: Attract new people who are currently unaware of your brand by awareness campaigns.
- Consideration: Provide unique content for standing out among your competition so that new audience individuals can remember you.
- Sales: Compelling your audience by attractive offers and suitable product to make a purchase
- Loyalty: Build a loyal customer base by asking about feedback about products through mails.
- Repeat: Make them repeat purchase by offering them vouchers and offers due to their previous purchase.
2. Post regularly with innovative ideas as the world is changing so fast. You must update yourself for walking with the trends.
3. Reply to DM’s and comments of the audience; sometimes they need some direction.
4. Ask the audience to subscribe to your newsletter
5. Know your target audience for running paid ads, provide value-driven content, and do that consistently.
Social media offers huge benefits for your brand and helps increase your sales for business growth. Following the overhead suggestions will help your social media presence and get leads in no time!
Things to Take Care Of Before Buying A New Home in Delhi
Delhi, India’s political center, is of great historical significance and people of contented hearts and lively nature. We migrated from the southern part of India to Delhi because of my dad’s job transfer. Years went on, we grew up, and my dad decided to buy…
The Benefits of Working in a Prime Office Location
The location is very important for a brand that is looking to target the right audience. You can have beautiful interiors, a killer office space, hire the best team and your business will tank because you picked the wrong location. So, why is location so…
Al Ghadeer by Aldar – The New Address of Luxury and Convenience
Based on the price comparison, living in Dubai is expensive as compared to Abu Dhabi. From the cost of properties to other basic necessities, Dubai surges ahead of Abu Dhabi when it comes to the cost of living. Although Dubai nestles in itself abundant iconic…
A Complete Guide to Finding the Right Retirement Property for You
Whether you’re excited to pursue new hobbies or looking forward to settling down with your partner, retirement signals the next phase in your life. But deciding where to put down your roots isn’t an easy decision. From the benefits of a retirement village to tips…
The Resources For International Students Working in NZ
New Zealand is one of the few countries that receive students from all the countries. It also provides a stable and fulfilling future. It is, of course, one of the most sought after countries in the world. NZ provides a full package of international students…
Business Blog that Every Entrepreneur Should be Reading
Setting your startup is often difficult when you are the only one investing and have got no previous experience regarding the field. Most of the people before even taking the first step chooses to back off because they don’t have the risk-taking factor in them….
Six Tips for Finding a Literature Essay Thesis Explained
English literature isn’t an easy subject for every university student. A lot of colleges have required literature classes even if you are not majoring in literature. Finding a thesis statement can be complicated or challenging for any student. Use an essay writing service and these…
Do You Want To Apply For A Scholarship? We Explain What To Do
The first thing, find out well You should know what scholarships are available to you, both those that come from the Ministry of Education and those from the university or even from other private entities. There are scholarships to pay for tuition, others for mobility,…
Why Were Blue Light Glasses So Popular During The Pandemic?
According to the latest study by UpMarket Research, a comprehensive analysis of the Global Blue light glasses Market showed us a rapid surge in pandemic trends. From excessive revenue growth of Netflix, Hulu, or Prime to Zoom, Google Meet, and more, blue light glasses were…
Everything you should know about the flat iron
We are publishing this article to provide you a general overview of the flat irons. If you need to be detailed comprehensive guides about flat iron, just visit www.bestflatironguide.com. Not every person has the total information about their level irons, how to utilize them appropriately,…
Keep it Cool with the Colour of the Day
White for Mondays – White represents peace and mellow and looks and feels incredibly cool as well. Quite literally, the lighter the cloth is, the cooler it is. But anyway moving on from the science, you cannot deny the fact that white can be matched…
7 Types of Cool Beachwear for Men Who Want To Be Iconic For Every Girl
Men and women visit beaches and swimming pools to spend a day full of glamour and excitement. What accentuates your body assets? Well, it depends on different factors, including body type, skin tone, and more. However, your swimsuits are very important to achieve the goals….