What’s Bringing Your Social Media Conversion down?
Gone are the days where people were using social media only for posting about their life. Nowadays, social media has become a potent tool for business marketing. Not only reach and awareness, but it also facilitates lead generation followed by sales conversion. As per brand experts, social media is a marketing tool with an even larger impact on brand reach, sales, and conversions.
A good branding strategy is always the one that uses social media to their advantage. And plans social media campaigns as a tool for revenue generation.
It can be done with the help of paid ads features offered by social media platforms. Before we move further, we would want you to answer the following two questions,
- Are you worried about not getting leads or if leads are generated, but they don’t result in conversion?
- Have you tried a paid ad campaign on social media and failed to achieve expected results?
If your answer is Yes.
Here are the top five factors which bring social media conversions down:
1. Using the Wrong Social Media Platform- The first and foremost mistake digital marketers or business owners make using the wrong social media platform. There are a variety of social media platforms available like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and more. Each of them is designed and curated with an intent, a networking goal, which is why sometimes it isn’t easy to know which platform to go with. A careful assessment of the most suitable advertising platform, consumer insights, and market is the basic requirement to plan any campaign for conversion. If you want to target corporate millennials, then LinkedIn is a good platform for you and if you are targeting millennials that are artists/bakers/fashion influencers, you can go with Instagram or YouTube.
2. Incompetent Analytics- The second reason can be incompetent analytics; when you set up a business account on a social media platform, be it Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, or LinkedIn, you can see how your account is performing with the help of analytics offered by these social media platforms.
These are the things you can get through analytics:
- You will learn about your target audience (age and location)
- It can help you in measuring brand awareness (Engagement rates and website clicks)
- You will get a better understanding of which hashtags to use while posting.
- You will get an idea of what type of content your audience wants from your page.
- Overall you can get a close picture of your target audience by properly analyzing these analytics.
A polished digital marketing expert or someone who is managing the brand account will use the analytics to your edge and optimize it for the best results possible.
3. Not Following Trends- Before running a social media campaign, which should do proper research on trends. Social media audiences love viral things with attractive graphics, and short videos, memes and carousel ads are other popular content forms; no one likes to go with long text, or sometimes it depends on the platform’s audience and algorithm, even Twitter or Pinterest limit text characters. Still, there are some topics which need to be explained in details; here is what you can do in such a situation:
- For Facebook and Pinterest, you can go with short text attractive graphics with a URL for the detailed version.
- For Instagram, use square size images with the short text and add a URL in bio, or you can come with a portrait carousel of maximum of ten slides.
- Linkedin works best with microblogs and relevant hashtags.
4. Not using call-to-action- CTAs are significant for Conversions. If you want your visitors to engage, then you must use call-to-action. Also it will give a clear direction to the audience. CTAs should be in bright colors to attract attention.
Here are some tips for call-to-action copy or button:
- Keep it clear and visible.
- Create Urgency like 50% off today, Shop Now, Only a few left.
- Keep it short and eye-catching.
- Attach promo code or offer something for free. Giveaways are powerful, say an ebook, a free consultation, a meal plan, etc.
- Try using the first person like “start my free test” instead of “start you free trial.”
5. Lack of consistency with branding- Sometimes, businesses are not consistent with their branding; this may be a case with yours too. Branding is your identity, and it helps you in staying away from the competition. Here is what brand consistency really mean;
- Creative elements like tone, color scheme need to be consistent for approaching the customer point of purchase.
- If there is any update like addition in the product line and new theme, this must be conveyed to the audience.
- Never try to steal something from other brands; you can take inspiration from them, but don’t make a mistake by copying them because strategies which work for others might not work for yours.
Here are some additional tips which can help you bring social media conversion up:
1. Use social media marketing funnel:
- Awareness: Attract new people who are currently unaware of your brand by awareness campaigns.
- Consideration: Provide unique content for standing out among your competition so that new audience individuals can remember you.
- Sales: Compelling your audience by attractive offers and suitable product to make a purchase
- Loyalty: Build a loyal customer base by asking about feedback about products through mails.
- Repeat: Make them repeat purchase by offering them vouchers and offers due to their previous purchase.
2. Post regularly with innovative ideas as the world is changing so fast. You must update yourself for walking with the trends.
3. Reply to DM’s and comments of the audience; sometimes they need some direction.
4. Ask the audience to subscribe to your newsletter
5. Know your target audience for running paid ads, provide value-driven content, and do that consistently.
Social media offers huge benefits for your brand and helps increase your sales for business growth. Following the overhead suggestions will help your social media presence and get leads in no time!
A Complete Guide to Finding the Right Retirement Property for You
Whether you’re excited to pursue new hobbies or looking forward to settling down with your partner, retirement signals the next phase in your life. But deciding where to put down your roots isn’t an easy decision. From the benefits of a retirement village to tips…
Reasons Why Renting Could Be Better Than Buying for all Mumbaikars
For many people, own a home is a life long goal. Although there is a lot of homeownership in Mumbai today, this is not always the case. Historically, the family had to either build their own house or rent an apartment from someone else. Although…
Real estate Tips for an Immobilienmakler Neu Ulm to Be Successful
You know the top 10 tips for Immobilienmakler Neu Ulm to be successful. It is a simple list that is not very difficult to follow. If you follow it religiously, you will be successful in your career as an agent, no matter what level you are…
Things Only Experts Know About Residential Roofing
Your home’s roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s exterior. It is essential to understand what keeps your home looking beautiful and safe from elemental factors like weather from curb appeal to home safety. That’s where residential roofing comes in! Residential roofing is…
The Instructive Estimation of Play For Little Childs
Have is a characteristic and basic influence of adolescence. All through humanity’s history, kids have consistently messed around of creative mind and ability building, even without acknowledging they were doing as such. Play starts in the support and stays a steady of life all through…
How to Post On Instagram From PC or Mac
Instagram is an app specially designed for phones so people find it tricky to use this app on their laptops, PC, or Mac and easily post on Instagram. Instagram recently introduced the direct message feature on desktops but the option to upload any picture or…
Remote Work Policy: Why You Need it for 2020 and Beyond
2020! A year no one will forget, at least not for the next decade. In the wake of COVID-19, the world faced one of the biggest work from home experiments. Turns out the experiment might stay with us for quite a while now. Large organizations…
HR Certifications: Why do they Matter?
Certifications are proof of professional competency and expertise. HR certifications do the same for hr professionals of all levels. Whether you’re an HR executive, looking to master certain areas of human resources, or a senior professional looking to join the league of global HR leaders,…
7 Types of Cool Beachwear for Men Who Want To Be Iconic For Every Girl
Men and women visit beaches and swimming pools to spend a day full of glamour and excitement. What accentuates your body assets? Well, it depends on different factors, including body type, skin tone, and more. However, your swimsuits are very important to achieve the goals….
What makes a Tote Handbag a Better Choice while going to the Gym?
When the gym becomes one of the most visited places after your home and workplace, mixing fashion and working out becomes a new trend. Becoming health conscious has now become priority for everyone, which means people are adding branded outfits, bags and accessories to sweat…
7 Different Ways To Deal With The Excessive Hair Shedding Pet
Pet dander can lead to serious health problems and also make your home dirty. Therefore, no matter how much you love your pet, you should remove the hair of your pet. How will you get rid of pet dander? Pet, who sheds an extreme volume…
Artificial Jewelry In Everyday Life
In India, every woman wants to keep up with the fashion of the modern era. One can easily do so by buying artificial antique jewellery online. You get a lucrative deal from every individual site on the web when you shop online for the best…