Video tutorials are one of the contents that attracts the attention of many people, on YouTube and on other social media. If you are a marketer who will market your products through videos, or if you are a gamer looking to increase the revenue of your YouTube channel, knowing how to make quality video tutorials is very important. Not only video tutorials, other types of video content can be very useful for many things, for example increasing the appearance of the website, which in turn leads to increased sales (through the website).
You can start your video tutorial project by planning what tutorials you will make. Think about the purpose of the tutorial or the desired outcome. You can plan how detailed the tutorial will be by estimating its duration.
The video tutorials that will be made are tailored to the target audience. Usually a video that really catches your eye is about 3 to 4 minutes long. It’s important that you create a script from your video tutorial so you don’t make mistakes. With clear scripts, you can streamline the process of creating your videos.
The next important part is the recording process. Prepare yourself and make sure you understand the script. Give the best view during the recording process so you don’t need too many repetitions. The recording process will run smoothly in the presence of a camera and microphone. If you use direct voice, make sure there is silence without any outside noise.
If you are a gamer who wants to share your skills in playing popular games, what you need is a screen recorder, which not only allows you to record the screen, but also gives you the ability to do the editing process on your videos.
Whatever the purpose of your video tutorials, you need a powerful screen recording and video editing software. Based on our years of experience, Wondershare DemoCreator is the best software.
Wondershare DemoCreator is easy to use. You don’t need any editing experience to operate this software. With just a few simple clicks, you can produce video tutorials or any video content in high quality. You can save a lot of your time because each editing process takes a few minutes on average. A few minutes to make a professional video. By using Wondershare DemoCreator, you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars to hire the services of a professional video creator.
With DemoCreator, you can simultaneously record from a PC screen, webcam, or computer voice. What is your limit now is only your imagination!
Enhance your videos with the video and audio editor provided by DemoCreator
– You can delete unnecessary parts. You certainly can’t avoid bad parts in the recording process. But don’t worry because you can get rid of the parts, leaving only the best parts of the video.
– Did you record in a noisy situation? Don’t worry because with Wondershare DemoCreator, you can remove annoying background noise and leave only video (no audio). You can then add other audio or even your own voice. Now, shooting videos in noisy situations is no longer a barrier to producing quality videos.
– It is easy to polish your audio. You can easily add fade-in or fade-out effects and mute sound in specific parts of your video.
Make your videos look more attractive by adding special effects!
Wondershare DemoCreator provides various kinds of effects such as cursor effects, text effects, green screen and so on. All of these effects, can enhance your video, making it look as if it was created by a video creator with a lot of experience. We have used this software and based on our observations, DemoCreator offers more special effects than many similar services. This should be one of your considerations to use this software.
How do you use this software?
In general, this is quite easy. You only need to do a few simple steps as follows:
1. Launch the application and you will see a small window. Click ‘Capture’ on the window and you start the screen recording process (in case you are recording your PC screen).
- Select the video resolution and adjust the screen size of your video.
- Set how wide the screen recording area is.
- Turn off the webcam or microphone if you want.
- Press the record button to start recording, press F10 to stop processing and F9 to pause and resume recording.
- Once the recording has been done, you will enter video edit interface and you can edit it immediately by cutting the unnecessary parts, adding text, subtitles, and much more.
- Use effects to enhance your video.
- Get a screenshot while the editing process is in progress. This is required if you want to create a thumbnail video. To note, video thumbnails are an important factor in attracting the attention of viewers.
- Want to use your own voice? Easy! Eliminate any sound that accompanies the recording process and replace it with your own or whatever sound you prefer.
Wondershare DemoCreator is more than just a screen recorder or a video editor. This is a combination of the two. With DemoCreator, you can create video tutorials, video game recordings and any video you want. Ultimately, the limit to making a quality video is your imagination. Thank you for reading and we hope this article can be useful.